DMITRIEVE-mail: evdmitriev (a) g m a i l . c o m
The experienced experimenter and the designer of space-rocket engineering, the veteran of the Khrunichev Space Center, During 27 years Eugene V. Dmitriev carries out a study of key problems of cosmogony, questions of genesis of comets and a problem of protection of the Earth from cosmogenic accidents. His discoveries leaning deep practical knowledge of physics and planetary-space processes, are direct acknowledgement of the concept of Immanuel Kant of slow occurrence of celestial bodies as a result of material accretion in continuous process of their growth from the space dust up to planets. Other direction Dmitriev's study is continuation and experimental acknowledgement of classical cometary concepts of Lagrange and Vsekhsvjatski.
Eugene V. Dmitriev was born on August, 21st, 1937 in Moscow suburb Fili. He graduated in MVTU named after Baumann. Since 1961 to 2002 he worked in Spacecraft Design Bureau "Salute" of Khrunichev Center. In the beginning of the carrier he was an experimenter, then he was a chief of a design-settlement brigade on maintenance of thermal modes of spacecraft materials and system engineering of a thermal control. The last some years, he was the main expert under the contract with the Russian Space Agency, conducted a research work on key problems of protection of the Earth from asteroid-cometary danger. He has a long-term experience of management search scientifically-experimental and research works. He had a direct participation in creation of the heavy launcher "Proton" Space-transport modules, orbital stations "Salute" and "Mir".
The area of his scientific interests are: cosmogony, problems of comets, cometary meteorites, including tectites and the Tungus meteorite, and protection of the Earth from cosmogenic accidents. By results of research of these problems he has published over 50 scientific and popular scientific articles, reported at scientific International and Russian conferences and the seminars spent by leading institutes of the Russian Academy of Science. He is a member of the International Euro-Asian Astronomical Society (IEAAS).
Works in the field of cosmogony
On the basis of the analysis of a macrorelief of Mars of E. V. Dmitriev has drawn a conclusion that the planet had a high-power primary atmosphere in the past. In its upper layers 4±2 billion years ago there was explosion of Mega-Tungus therefore northern planetary depression (Martian dychotomy) was formed. From essentially new positions he has presented an origin of some large formations on Martian surface.
- Presence a high-power primary atmosphere in the past at Mars has allowed him to develop the particular cosmogonic script of formation of planetary system where by Dmitriev's opinion the presence of an intensive sidereal wind of the young Sun has played determining role of modern planetary system formation.- For checking offered ideas on early history Mars E. Dmitriev has deliver the new problems on study of its surfaces (http://bourabai.narod.ru/dmitriev/bruno-e.htm).
- In the script he has designated the new approach to the solution of a problem of planetary rotary moments and he has revealed the gear which has divided planetary system on terrestrial planets and planets-giants.
- E. Dmitriev has expected that the formation Mercury and Venus occur the way of cumulation of hard material, rest planets increase their own masses basically to account of accretion of gas on fetus of planet. Herewith he has shown that process of cumulation of planets does not bring to it a rotating moment
- He has proved that initial development of rocky bodies of Mars and the Earth went under a thick layer of a helium-hydrogenic atmosphere
Fig. 1. A look of Solar system after occurrence of an intensive sidereal wind of the young Sun. The Earth and Mars were similar to planets-giants.
Study of comets and cometary meteorites
- Dmitriev considers that alongside with the known meteorites, being debris of asteroids, moon and Mars, the substance of a refractory component eruptic cometary kernels acts to the Earth. Leaning, in the core, on results of own study of such substance (so called pseudo-meteorites) and on a hypothesis of an origin of comets, he solves the interconnected problems of tectites and the Tungus meteorite.
- E. Dmitriev has developed a scripts of tectite occurrence on the Earth and he has has modelled a structure cometary tectite kernels. Thus it has appeared, that individual tectite areas were formed as a result of atmospheric explosions (like the Tungus meteorite) small cometary kernels or their fragments, and tectite fields of dissipation including a number of areas were formed as a result of falling a flow cometary bodies (http://www.meteorite.narod.ru/proba/stati/stati66.htm).
- He has conducted a cycle of researches of pseudo-meteorites, has put forward the extraterrestrial fulgurite hypothesis of an origin of tectites, he has entered into use terms subtectites, strimmerglasses, "tectite kir".
- Dmitriev has discovered that the substance of comets is appreciably differentiated, it has a difficult structure and it is sated by strimmerglasses in a different degree (http://bourabai.narod.ru/dmitriev/nature.htm).
- He has suggested to use them as easily diagnosed cometary markers during search of the dropped out cometary substance.
- By his own researches Eugene Dmitriev has proved the fact of falling a tectite rain in the Nizhniy Novgorod area that should finish a 200-years dispute about terrestrial or extraterrestrial origin of tectites (http://www.meteorite.narod.ru/proba/kommet/NNtext.htm).
- He has developed a technique of detection of the substance of eruptive comets which have dropped out on the Earth.
- He has suggested to enter into classification of meteorites a class of the cometary meteorites including differentiated meteorites, including tectites, subtectites and their parental rocks, and some types of iron meteorites.
The basic conclusion following from E. V. Dmitriev's works on cometary substance can be formulated as follows:
Comets are not the remnants preplanetary clouds (nebulae), and do not comprise the most ancient substance of Solar system, but represent products of modern eruptions from the celestial bodies disposed in systems of Jovian-type planets. Herewith comets kernels themselves are formed in speediest stream of aerosol by way of condensations and have extended aerodynamic form.
- On base of this conclusion he has offerred the new model of comet kernel, as a lump of frozen aerosol with inclusion of debrises of different sorts of fulgurites (the tectites ans subtectites) (http://bourabai.narod.ru/dmitriev/nature.htm).
- He considers that aerodynamic extended form of thrown awayed body is a morphological sign of eruptive comet kernels that allows to distinguish them from asteroids, which must have rounded form, since they were formed not in stream, but in preplanet cloud, where process of increasing of mass has haotic nature.
Fig. 2. Slag pumice cometary meteorites
Fig. 3. Nizhniy Novgorod tectites
Study of the nature of the Tungus meteorite
E. V. Dmitriev has developed the program "Tectite" on search of the dropped out substance. It has found out in the tests of a ground taken in an epicentre of accident, high concentration of cometary markers of substance - strimmerglass and places of their natural concentration that has allowed to speak about mass loss filely divided substance of the Tungus meteorite which presents itself a debris of kernel an eruptive comet.
- The spreading of comet dust in epicentre of catastrophe, and ubiquitous burn of vegetation Dmitriev has explained by the action bolid stream aerosol, formed after full dispersion of Tungus comet debris that confirms earlier noticed by L. A. Kulik "burning formation" of Tungus meteorite. Thereby, by Dmitriev's opinion, there were revealled a new defeat factor, accompanying fall of comet body
- Eugene Dmitriev has found that fall out comet dust in epicentre of catastrophe present itself alevrite similar to composition with quartz basalt.
- The appearance of light nights on Eurasian continent Eugene Dmitriev has explained by the unset of dust shell of Tungus meteorite in high-altitude layers of atmosphere and the following fall out its particles on upper layer of atmosphere on great distances from region of catastrophe (www.meteorite.narod.ru/proba/kommet/94-DTM.htm).
Cycle of studies has shown that problems of tectites and Tungus meteorite can have the decision only at condition of writhed revising settled in science of beliefs about nature of comets.
In tests of a ground from an ant hill, taken in an epicentre of accident according the program "Tectite" he has found out vitreous debris of the millimetric size and identified them as particles of the Tungus meteorite.
The provided cycle of study on problems of tectites and the Tungus meteorite has shown that these problems can be solved only under condition of radical revision of the representations which have settled in a science about the nature of comets.
Fig. 4. Strimmerglasses of Tungus meteorite.
Diameter of pictures of 0,65 mm
Developments in the field of protection of the Earth from cosmogenic accidents
E. V. Dmitriev has offered the strategic concept on protection of the Earth from dangerous eruptive comets and considers comets as the basic originators of space accidents of the Earth
In the co-authorship with other Russian scientists he has carried out study of key problems of protection of the Earth from dangerous space objects (OKO), he has developed OKO tactics of near interceptionand he has offered sublimative way of withdrawal of dangerous comets and the order of actions on a civil defence in case of an approaching space danger.
Fig. 5. A way of withdrawal of dangerous comets from orbits due to it is artificial created sublimative jet effect
a) Nuclear explosion near to dangerous space object;
b) Reset of a dust shell;
c) Occurrence of sublimative jet effect under action of solar radiation.
P A P E R S